The management of information between a company or individual and their target audiences through a series of tactics:
Public Relations Strategy
- A framework that outlines a series of tactics and activities that serve to position a brand in a specific light over time
- Integrated into a common marketing plan that will help a business achieve its business goals through the correct positioning of the brand in its core audiences.
- The development of messages that permeate all communications and persuade target audiences to take a specific point of view
- Development of a tone of voice with which the brand should communicate to media and stakeholders that transfers a common understanding with the brand
- Press Releases and written and visual content to inspire journalists, influencers and stakeholders to talk positively about the company.
- Deskside meetings to push key values in direct one on one meetings
Preparedness & Crisis Management
- Definition of a series of responses to be made in the case of a negative situation with the business or an individual associated with the business.
- Counsel and guidance to change the opinion within detractor groups to safeguard corporate reputation.
- Distinctive communication to each of the interested stakeholder groups to inform and convince of a specific point of view
- Outreach into stakeholder groups leveraging key company people to build relationships.
- Definition of key media, stakeholder groups and journalists that will help position the messaging of your business and build a specific image of your brand in your target audience
- Review of industry and brand news to identify potential risks to the business and the construction of a plan of action in accordance with those risks